Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Friday, June 21, 2024

Warhammer The Old World

 I have not really posted about this mainly because I have been doing so much other stuff.

I did get the rulebook and the army books and I plan on using my old armies and my Project '83 army to play this.

Since the release of the game, I actually managed to play three games and have enjoyed all of them.

These are my boys, stubby legged, beer drinking, bearded, grumpy dudes.

This army is a hodge podge of 80's. 90's, 00's GW Dwarf Miniatures.








Here are pics from some of the games I have played to date

The First Game was a three way battle between Brettonians, O&G and Dwarves.





Second Battle was against Chaos Dwarves
















Third Battle was against O&G




No comments:

Post a Comment