Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Thursday, June 20, 2024

5th Ed D&D Campaign - Isle of Dread

 For the last 14 months I have been running the Isle of Dread using the Goodman Games 5E version for my D&D Group.

I have been trying to take pictures of the stuff we have been using for our tabletop games.

95% of the miniatures and terrain are mine and painted by me.

The Heroes storming the BFG's Stockade to free their comrades.



The Heroes later cross the Geyser Field beneath the Forbidden Temple on Taboo Island

Sadly I can not find any pictures of the heroes assault on the temple.



The Final with the BFEG, Baron Dragovich as he opens the portal to unleash the Cold Ones (Yaun-Ti) on the world.





Me Celebrating Killing off one of the heroes and almost getting a TPK



.


No comments:

Post a Comment