Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hiatus..... and the return of little lead men.

So... I have not posted anything in a while mainly due to work and school.


The Summer Semester is ending soon, and I not DMing my group so I am finally going to have some time to return to painting again.

I have recently discovered this thing called  "Realms of Chaos 80's Oldhammer

It is basically ignore all of the crap that is currently being pumped out by GW and returning to the 80's when Squats killed Space Marines and Chaos was so badass it had two 200+ hardbacks just to play them.

I have dusted off some of my old minis and I will be posting pics soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment