Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Reaper Bones II - Pictures


Somehow I completely failed to mention the fact that I got my Reaper Bones II Kickstarter.

I have had it for at least six weeks and have already started to use some of the miniatures in my D&D game.

Needless to say my miniature collection keeps growing, I have not painting much due to work, school and Borderlands The Prequel. 

I started this blog to inspire me to paint, funny huh.





This is one I am really excited about. The only problem is to where to store it, this thing is massive


What it should look like when it is painted and assembled


I am also excited about this one, same problem, where to store it.


What it should look like when assembled and painted




The whole kit and caboodle


At the bottom of the last picture you can see this miniature still in the bag, another massive painting project.


No comments:

Post a Comment