Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sanding and Gluing

I have not painted as much as I would have liked (Damned PS3). I have gotten some models ready for the primer phase.


The prep stage is always a hard one for me to not rush through. It is a very important stage and if you miss something in this stage it can really fuck with the paint job later.

I normally use Zap-a-gap CA+  for gluing miniatures, but this time I am using Elmer's Super Glue which is thinner but seems to cure faster.

At the bottom of the mat are some Battle System Dwarves from one of the army box sets that I have owned for over 15 years. I have them glued to washer so I can have something to hold on to while I paint and I can flock them later.

On the right side is a two-headed Ral Partha Ettin. What a complete pain in the ass models. Poor design in the arm to body attachment. I am going to have to break out the Dremel and pin this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment