Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Prepping for Dragon*Con

I have not posted to this blog like I have wanted to. I have been busy getting ready for Dragon*Con for the last week. It is my first time and I am very excited to be attending one of the biggest party conventions in the country. I have been painting miniatures but I have not taken any pictures of my progress.

My goal is to run at least one pick-up game in the open gaming area at the con. I am planning on using the timeless 1980 Basic & Expert D&D rule set. The adventures I am looking to run are:

The Haunted Tower - This is the main one I want to run. I have put a lot of work and time into.



I am also considering running Lamentations of the Flame Princess's Death Frost Doom or the Stargazer's Tower.

I am keep having a recurring nightmare that when I am the con I will not find anyone who wants to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment