Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Friday, August 3, 2012

First Post..... :)


White Metal and Stiff Little Brushes

I started this blog as a place for me to ramble on about one of my favorite hobbies, miniature painting.




Save or Die!

There may be posts about table-top role-playing games like D&D and Gamma World. I also might talk about table-top war games another passion of mine. Since the age of ten, gaming has been a favorite pasttime and it has made me the warped little monkey I am today. It is also responsible for opening the world of literature to me.




3 Chords of Discordance


I am also love music and have diverse tastes like:


or


or

So don't be surprised if the random music video pops occasionally.

Why a blog? 

It seemed like a good idea and maybe something to inspire me to pick up a paint brush more often.

Why would anyone read this thing?

I am not really sure, you tell me.




2 comments:

  1. Gamma World and The Pixies! Eli, I had no idea just how discerning your tastes are. Good on ya. Now for your next post: back story about a Dwarf hanging out in the Capellan League.

    ReplyDelete