Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Friday, October 4, 2024

Project '93 - Cheiftan Grom's Goblin War Chariot

 Grom the Paunch

Long ago I saved up enough money and purchased back in the late 90's. I was so happy to get it and put it together and slapped some paint on it. I don't remember what happened to it, did i trade it or did it get lost in the many moves I went through. I can;t remember.

Six years ago I was do some horse trading and managed to score a new NIB Grom and his chariot.

I have been holding off on putting it together until I got my custom ordered three wolf chariot base,

Now that I have it, let the assemble begin.




 Misc Stuff

I had two Orc Bullys from my Rock Lobber and Bolt thrower, but they did not have shields. I finally went through my bit box and found some appropriate shields for them. 





No comments:

Post a Comment