Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Saturday, September 14, 2024

Project '93 - Night Goblin Shamans and Stone Trolls

 I am still working away on this project and I have not abandoned it! 

I recently finished a unit of Stone Trolls and 4 Night Goblin Shamans.

All of these miniatures came out of the Battle for Skull Pass set. 

As far as I know they never reproduced these miniatures for any other set or box.

Stone Trolls



Night Goblin Shamans



In the Queue

Currently I am working on the forest goblin rider for the giant spiders, Night Goblin Commands and then Fanatics. 

After that I am finally going to tackle Grom the Paunch and his chariot a couple of wolf chariots.

Once those are done, I think I have enough to field a full army.

I am still missing the Orc on Wyvern & and Marauder Giant to make the first part of this project complete.

The 2nd part of this project will involve painting a number of orcs to go along with this army.



No comments:

Post a Comment