Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Monday, August 14, 2023

D&D Miniatures: Charnel Pit of the Ghoul Queen

 In order to really get started working on the models for my '93 Project. I first need to finalize a bunch of models I have been working on that I got in a Reaper Kickstarter. 

  

Charnel Pit of the Ghoul Queen- Reaper Bones Kickstarter V Exclusive

Another Kickstarter Exclusive that Reaper hasnot reproduced any of these miniatures as far as I can tell. 

Great Diorama Set.


This was actually a lot of fun to paint and I used it as a opportunity to try out some new techniques.




I used the slap-chop method on every miniature and then painted the base colors using Citadel Contrast Paints and Shades in addition to using Army Builder Speed Paints.


I highlighted using Vallejo, Army Painters and D&D Paint.

















No comments:

Post a Comment