Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Saturday, February 22, 2020

There and Back Again

Once again, I have neglected my blog. I tend to do this when real life takes over and I have time for little else. Blogging is a luxury of time.

It has been over a year since I posted anything which is kind of sad.

After a four month break, I am getting behind the DM screen again and I am going to be running BFRPG for the first time.

ACK Campaign


In that year, I was finally able to finish my campaign They Stood Against Evil, the second of my Generational Known World Series. The campaign has a epic ending and with the heroes defeating the big bad and setting up the next campaign which I have dubbed They Stood Against Chaos.

They Stood Against Darkness - B/X D&D

They Stood Against Evil - ACK

They Stood Against Chaos - 5e D&D or 2ed AD&D or Sword & Wizardry (*)

(*) I leaning towards this

There is a in-game time jump between each campaign of 50 years, this way players can play the children and grandchildren of their previous characters or new characters.

The side of effect of this, is my players really tend to think about things like legacy and will seek out spouses and try to have children.

Other News


One thing that has changed is I, along with my wife, are now the Directors of Table-top RPGS at CONjuration, our local fantasy con.

We have been attending for seven years and we have been running Rpgs games for six.

Every year we run more games and have more players and it is awesome, if not a bit stressful.

This past year I ran my very first miniature paint and take using Reapers Bones, I have over 20 people show up.

Outside of my Saturday Group, The Crimson Blades, my Sunday group the N. GA DCC group is continuing to go strong.

Miniatures & Wargames


I am trying hard to get back into painting and have managed to get some stuff painted.

I am also now getting into Star Wars Legion with my friend Stelios which is very cool.

I hope to post picture of what I have painted













No comments:

Post a Comment