Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Hot Music and Old Lead

The Silence is Deafening.......


I hate painting in silence, I have to something on in the background, be it the TV or the Radio.

Back when I was painting 15mm historicals for pocket money and before cheap MP3 players I use to load up my 5 disc CD player and rock out while I painted.

Since I have gotten back into the groove of painting I have leafing though my old CD's and putting together some painting music.

My Painting Playlist




The Clash (1979 US version) - London Calling is often the favorite of fans and critics, but the first Clash Album for me is one of the best albums by the Clash. The US version had "(White Man) In Hammersmith Palais" and "I Fought the Law" which the UK version did not.



Sing Loud, Sing Proud! - My first introduction to the Dropkick Murphys and still my favorite. Great cover of Florence Reece's "Which Side Are You On?" and "The Rocky Road to Dublin"


Walk Among Us  - The Misfits Album, Nuff Said. Great stuff to listen to when painting really evil shit.



Wave of Mutilation: Best of Pixies - Great Compilation of all my favorite Pixie's Songs. Great stuff to listen too when painting Chaos. ;)



Hell Yeah - I enjoy rockabilly and psychobilly and I always thought that this was a great example of the genre. Horrorpops were a great band and I wish they were still around.




No comments:

Post a Comment