Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

And now for something Completely Different.

I scrapped the idea I had for my new campaign and have decided to go in a completely opposite direction.

First I took this symbol

Triskelion



















Then I turned the symbol into a Atlas Map using the trace feature in Hexographer.
As you can see the world does not follow real world geography or climate..



The World of Triskelion 






















The Land is divided into four unique realms, each has a color, alignment and magical theme.

In the center, there is a lake of quick sliver that is a portal to the other side of world,

The world is going to shaped like a thick disc. I am thinking that all together their will six realms. and may be an interior underdark style realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment