Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

First Post of 2014, Better Late than Never

I am never going to be a prolific blogger. I will try to make up for the lack of posts with quality of post.

Over the Holidays my beloved wife got me an airbrush for Christmas. I have since been working on mastering this tool.

I was finally getting some real painting done when during some serious sub-artic weather hit Georgia causing the water feed into our buildings fire sprinkler system to burst and it started flooding  apartment.





We were forced to moved to a new apartment and one of the casualties was a lot of my paints went missing. I have since ordered more.

I finally got my hobby room set-up and my painting desk set too.

I am hoping to get some more painting done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment