Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Project '93 - Progress Report

Progress Report

Have been super busy since the last time I made a blog. I went three months (Oct to Dec) without picking up a brush but I was finally able to start painting again and made some real progress.

I finally painted the command group from my goblin spearmen give me a solid block of 35.


I painted all of the goblin archers, I just need to paint a command group to make another block of 35 or if I can find another command group, 2 groups of 19 archers.

I managed to also paint up a goblin/orc bolt thrower.


I am currently painting up a unit of forest goblin spider riders. 



I also prepped and primed a number of night goblin fanatics, doom diver, clubbers and netters.





I also prepped four troll that are ready for a little slap choppy time.






2 comments:

  1. Those spiders are looking quite nice. It's also lovely to see some oldschool blister packs getting ready to get the paint brush treatment!

    ReplyDelete