Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Map of the Watchtower at Eammon Mór

My party took on the challenge of the Watchtower at Eammon Mór described in AX1: The Sinister Stone of Sakkara on page 65.

I could not find a map online that I liked so I drew my own. I am not as talented as Simon Forster but at least you can tell which way is up, I think.




I am not providing a map key for the simple fact, that mine is very campaign specific and would not really help anyone.

In the Cesspool I have a couple of Outyughs.

The Crypt Levels center chamber rotates as soon as the first door closes. There is undead and a banshee in the side chambers.

The cells were home to lots of bugbears.

The Rotunda had lots of ogres

The Aerie had war machines and crews

The top of the tower was a lot of ogres, orcs and assorted baddies.


No comments:

Post a Comment