Welcome

A place for random posts about painting and modelling miniatures for historical, fantasy, and science fiction tabletop games.

Friday, September 8, 2017

The Painting Bench

With the help of new contacts and some reading glasses, I can once again start painting.

Huzzah.

First however, I needed to get our gaming room in order. This was a tall order because I had basically let things go to seed while I could not paint.

The Mess


So after two weeks of cleaning, organizing, moving and rearranging furniture, the game room is now ready to go as is my paint desk.

WIP

The finished product



So on to stuff I have been working on. I have been primarily focusing on finishing some minis that
I had started over a year ago and working on getting my Frostgrave Warband painted

Stubbs the Zombie



Ranger


Treasure Hunter (Mr Bones Model)


Ranger



Treasure Hunter (Mr Bones Model)


Vornhearst the Necromancer

No comments:

Post a Comment